The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants is the largest and fastest-growing international accountancy body with over 300,000 students and members in 160 countries.
What are the benefits of sitting CBEs?
- flexibility: you can sit CBEs every month. There is no restriction on the number of times you can re-sit the exams by CBE
- instant results: your result is displayed on the computer screen at the end of the exams
- fast results availability: your results are uploaded by the licensed centre and will be transferred to your ACCA account within 72 hours.
REGISTERING FOR YOUR EXAM
- Ensure you complete all the fields on your application form, especially your contact details as this will allow us to contact you if we have any questions
- Indicate the correct subjects and dates for the examination
- Sign the application
- Download and read the Information sheet for CBE students.
- Make the payment
- Submit your filled application form by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
PROCESSING YOUR APPLICATION AND CONFIRMING ENTRY
Once we have received your application, it will be processed as quickly as possible.
You will receive an email confirming your examination date within three working days of making the payment. If there is no availability for your preferred examination date, we will offer you an alternative date and notify you by email.
The Exams Computer Lab at the British Council office. Please report to the exam venue 30 minutes before the start of the exam.
Results are available immediately after the examination has been completed.
AFTER YOU REGISTER
All examination fees paid are non-refundable. Refunds will not be issued for incorrect choice of examination or subject.
We will only consider applications for refunds made on the following grounds:
- Medical – hospital admission or serious injury
- Loss or bereavement – death of parents, guardian, brother/sister or child
Applications for refund must be made at least 3 days before the exam date. A 20% administration fee is applicable on all refunds of the exam.
Candidates are required to present one of the following documents along with the ACCA membership card in order to sit the examination:
- Your valid national ID card
- Your passport.
Failure to produce valid ID documentation will result in the candidate not being allowed to sit the examination.
Failure to attend
If you do not attend the examination for any reason other than the ones mentioned above, you will lose the fee that you have paid to the British Council. If you are unable to attend due to sickness, you must call the British Council immediately and present a note from a medical practitioner in order to avoid losing the fees you have paid.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
Download the application form.