The British Council is an implementing partner of the project “Enhancing Long Life Learning through Modernizing the Vocational Education and Training and Adult Education Systems”.
The overall objective of the project is to contribute to the strengthening of a comprehensive and integrated Lifelong Learning system, with focus on Vocational Education and Training and Adult Education, by establishing a dynamic correlation between education and the changes of both the social sphere and the labour market.
The British Council is seeking the following expertise:
- IT expert,
- Expert in Marketing and Public Relations,
- Expert in field of Human Resources,
- Expert in Education,
- Expert in Special Education
- Expert in Market Research and Analysis,
- Expert in Adult Education,
- Expert in Vocational Education and Training,
- Expert in Qualifications Development (in accordance with the NQF and EQF),
- Expert in Lifelong Learning,
- Expert in VET Practical Training,
- Expert in VET Career Centres development,Expert in preparation of technical specification and tender dossier for EU supplies tenders.
The expertise will be required for occasional periods of up to 30 days, in the period April 2016 to September 2017 and will be based in Skopje, Republic of Macedonia.
The Terms of References for abovementioned positions are available upon request.
Interested individuals should send their EU formatted CVs (maximum of three pages) to: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 31 March 2016.
Only selected experts will be contacted.