If you are a professional looking to develop your career prospects, we can help you sit internationally recognised exams to enhance your professional development.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR A PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION?
You register at the official exam body’s website.
Once you are registered with the exam body:
- the exam body informs the British Council that you are registered for the exam
- the exam board confirms the dates and time of the exam
- for most qualifications, you must pay the exam administration and courier fee. This needs to be confirmed with exam boards and the British Council office
- the local exam administration fee is 4500 MKD per exam/per candidate (if not paid directly to the exam board)
- the courier fee depends on the weight of the package and the exam board’s location.
If you want to cancel your registration, you will only receive a refund if you can prove to the administrator that your ability to sit the test has been affected by illness or a serious incident. In those instances only courier charges will apply.
Serious incidents include:
• Serious illness – e.g. hospital admission or serious injury (does not include minor illness such as a mild cold)
• Loss or bereavement (death of a close family member)
• Hardship / trauma (victim of crime, victim of traffic accident)
• Military service
Evidence of illness or a serious incident must be provided within 5 days of the test date. Please use the form at the end of this page to ask for refund (if the payment was done directly to the British Council) or test day transfer. Send us the filled form to us by e-mail (email@example.com).
If you need further information please contact us.