• Learn about Quality Assurance policy tools and processes and see first-hand how they are applied in different settings
• Network with key UK and international experts
• Use lessons learned to inform the development and review of own national systems
Who would benefit from attending?
• TVET policy makers and influencers
• Qualification regulators and developers
• Senior education staff
• Accreditation and assessment specialists
• Employer representatives
• A copy of the draft programme can be found by clicking on the button below
• £700 delegate fees include welcome reception, presentations from key experts, external visits, lunches, internal transport
• British Council team in London are unable to assist with booking accommodation for this event. An information sheet on local accommodation can also be found by clicking below and visiting the Quality Assurance website
• For further information please read the full seminar description or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The full list of seminars and workshop is here.