We have partnered with the University in Skopje in supporting the organziation of the fourth students’ linguistic conference StuLiKon, that will be organized by the Faculty of Philology 'Blaze Koneski' in Skopje.
This three day event will gather more than 150 participants from the region and will provide a forum for discussion and presentation of various topics, such as:
- The Role of Corpus Studies in Teaching Foreign Languages;
- Requesting, Thanking, Apologising, Complaining in the English and Macedonian Language;
- Learning English Through Drama: 451 Years Since Shakespeare's Birth;
- View on the Current State of the Macedonian Language;
- Musicality of Great Speakers – Dr. Martin Luther King; and
- Participants' Presentations.
The full programme and agenda can be found on StuLiKon's offical website.