We are recruiting freelance, hourly paid invigilators for administration of English language exams and other educational and vocational exams.
Suitable candidates should have the following experience, qualifications and competencies:
- Very good knowledge of Macedonian language
- Communications skills in English CEFR level B2 or higher
- Ability to plan time methodically and carry out instructions in English carefully
- Ability to work well within a team and under the pressure
- Experience of working with children and young people
- Advanced use of technology (computer, projector etc.) including the internet
- University diploma will be considered as an advantage
- Availability to work Monday to Friday between 8 and 15 and during the weekends
For more information, please click on Role Profile.
As a supporting document, please send:
- Filled venue staff application form (link)
- 3 references
- Proof of level of English knowledge (IELTS, Cambridge English or other certificate)
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted; however we thank all applicants for expressing interest.
The British Council is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and diversity, and child protection. We welcome applications from all sections of the community. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the essential criteria.