The Bureau for Development of Education and the British Council are organising Mentor training for 16 English language teachers from state schools in Macedonia.
Interested applicants are required to:
- have a formal qualification in English Language Teaching
- have a minimum of 5 years teaching experience
- show interest, motivation and commitment
- be at level C1 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
All interested applicants should complete the application formin English and in Macedonian and send it to email@example.com no later than 24 December 2015 by 5 p.m.
The training will be held from 13 – 15 January 2016 at the British Council premises.
The Bureau for Development of Education and the British Council are organising a Mentor Development course to prepare 16 English language state school teachers to take on a mentoring role. The course is suitable for teachers who have not had any mentoring experience and for those who have also done some mentoring and would like to update and develop their skills.
The course will focus on the following areas:
1. Who can be a mentor, what it is and why it is important
2. Mentoring roles and activities and techniques for setting goals
3. Stages in the mentoring process
4. How to create effective relationships
5. Managing agendas and meetings; setting up effective mentoring agreements.
We highly recommend the course for English language teachers who are interested, motivated and committed and who have had some experience or are interested in mentoring.
Registration deadline: 24th December 2015 by 5 p.m.